Latest iControlPad prototype bulks up, gets handled on video

by Lenny
November 8, 2009
Comments

It’s been a while since we last got an update from ZodTTD on his iControlPad iPhone controller accessory, but this latest prototype looks like it was worth the wait. The controls have been moved from the sides of the phone to a more comfortable-seeming bottom placement with dual analog sticks and rear-mounted triggers, and the whole thing’s gotten bigger and badder — there’s even an internal battery for charging your phone as you play. ZodTTD says actual shipping hardware is coming soon — just make sure you change that default root password if you decide to jailbreak and grab one, mkay?

P.S.- ZodTTD says another video featuring psx4iphone and a “pretty sweet Wipeout XL demo” is coming shortly on his YouTube channel, we’ll keep you updated.

Category Uncategorized
Tags

432,620Comments

1. WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait .. ?There are definitely plenty of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to carry up. I provide the thoughts above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you carry up the place an important factor shall be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I’m sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the impression of just a second’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

2. Some really excellent posts on this internet site, regards for contribution. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” by Cicero.

3. Some really excellent posts on this internet site, regards for contribution. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” by Cicero.

4. As we’ve just mentioned, https://www.solusififorlif.net/4-cara-melancarkan-bab-dengan-alami/ is a fact of life cannot be ignored – or at least should never be ignored. Sometimes there is solely way way too much to even try to save in one go, understanding that is important simpler for you to recognize and take home. So we perceive this is actually an ideal opportunity to rest and examine what has just been covered. In light of all that is available, and there is a lot, the is a good time it doesn’t need to be reading this. Our final few items can most prove to be highly rated taking into consideration the overall.

5. I look forward to fresh updates. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I’m impressed, I must say. You could survive a Zombie apocalypse.

6. stainless kitchen sinks serves me better and they are stain resistant too..

7. This blog has great web content and also I enjoy going back to review your most current short article. Continue writing terrific content and also I’ll keep returning and also reading your work.

8. South Bay says:

Well this is weird… when I opened my lap top your page was already loaded. Please write more. Crazy odd, your website was already loaded when I started my lap top.

9. Jesse Grillo says:

You saved me a lot of hassle just now. There is ordinary, and then there is you.

10. I was reading your website and girlfriends stupid ferret spilled a glass on my new keyboard. Neat posts.

11. You really sparked my interest. Thank you for sharing your info. Well this is strange… your site was already running when I started my Iphone. Interesting article. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile.

12. An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a little research on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this matter here on your web page.

13. click site says:

I?d need to talk to you here. Which is not something I generally do! I take pleasure in reading a post that will make individuals think. Likewise, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

14. Oh my goodness! an incredible post guy. Thank you Nevertheless I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don?t understand why Incapable to register for it. Is there any individual obtaining similar rss issue? Anybody that understands kindly respond. Thnkx

15. Apple by now has Rhapsody as an application, which is a Terrific begin, however it is at this time hampered via the inability to retailer domestically upon your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this alterations, then it will considerably negate this ease for the Zune, still the Ten songs per thirty day period will even now be a substantial plus within just Zune Pass’ like.

16. Apple now consists of Rhapsody as an application, which is a Wonderful start, however it is at the moment hampered by way of the lack of ability towards keep locally on your iPod, and consists of a dismal 64kbps bit cost. If this variations, then it will to some degree negate this convenience for the Zune, however the Ten tunes for every month will nevertheless be a big moreover inside Zune Pass’ favor.

17. Sorry for the significant evaluate, yet I’m definitely loving the fresh Zune, and expect this, as perfectly as the excellent assessments some other individuals contain penned, will help yourself choose if it really is the instantly final decision for yourself.

18. I am going to gear this review in the direction of 2 styles of Those people: latest Zune householders who are taking into consideration an enhance, and persons seeking in direction of make a decision among a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players great importance contemplating out there, which includes the Sony Walkman X, however I anticipate this delivers you enough information towards make an conscious conclusion of the Zune vs avid gamers other than the iPod line as effectively.)

19. The Zune concentrates on remaining a Transportable Media Player. Not a internet browser. Not a video game machine. Probably in the future it’ll do even superior in just those people areas, nevertheless for currently it is really a excellent way toward prepare and pay attention towards your audio and videos, and is with out peer in just that regard. The iPod’s benefits are its internet visiting and apps. If all those reliable even further persuasive, maybe it is your least difficult alternative.

20. I enjoyed reading this. When I started my Iphone this site was loaded.

21. Apple already is made up of Rhapsody as an app, which is a suitable commence, still it is at the moment hampered by means of the lack of ability to retail store regionally upon your iPod, and incorporates a dismal 64kbps little bit selling price. If this improvements, then it will fairly negate this benefit for the Zune, still the Ten music per thirty day period will however be a huge in addition in Zune Pass’ favor.

22. I enjoyed reading what you had to say. Great post, very informative.

23. There’s a lot of material on the internet these days. This is one more contribution for consumption by the masses. Great job.

24. I love posts like these however I find myself losing hours simply browsing and reading. Keep them coming.

25. Jesse Grillo says:

I could not refrain from leaving a comment! Try to make the guest blog as excellent as possible by promoting and dropping links.

26. Trent Gream says:

chiropractor bloomington il

27. Apple at this time includes Rhapsody as an app, which is a very good get started, still it is now hampered by means of the lack of ability in direction of keep regionally upon your iPod, and is made up of a dismal 64kbps bit price tag. If this alterations, then it will considerably negate this convenience for the Zune, however the Ten tunes for every month will nevertheless be a significant plus in Zune Pass’ like.

28. Sorry for the substantial overview, yet I am rather loving the refreshing Zune, and be expecting this, as nicely as the Fantastic critiques some other us citizens have penned, will aid yourself come to a decision if it can be the right final decision for you.

29. scr888 says:

This is becoming a little bit further subjective, nonetheless I significantly choose the Zune Market. The interface is colorful, incorporates more aptitude, and some neat characteristics including ‘Mixview’ that let you suddenly view similar albums, new music, or other consumers equivalent towards what you are listening towards. Clicking on a single of all those will heart on that product, and another established of “neighbors” will appear into look at, letting your self to navigate more than studying through identical artists, songs, or end users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is much too ideal enjoyment, enabling oneself track down many others with shared preferences and becoming pals with them. Your self then can pay attention toward a playlist crafted primarily based on an amalgamation of what all your mates are listening towards, which is also remarkable. These nervous with privacy will be relieved toward realize yourself can steer clear of the public in opposition to viewing your personal listening practices if your self as a result make your mind up.

30. pokeragen says:

Amongst me and my husband we have owned additional MP3 gamers higher than the several years than I can depend, like Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etcetera. But, the last handful of yrs I have solved down to one line of avid gamers. Why? Given that I was satisfied in the direction of uncover how well-designed and enjoyable towards hire the underappreciated (and commonly mocked) Zunes are.

31. Arms down, Apple’s application keep wins as a result of a mile. It truly is a massive range of all sorts of applications vs a very unsatisfied range of a handful for Zune. Microsoft incorporates systems, primarily inside the realm of game titles, however I’m not yes I’d need in the direction of bet on the foreseeable future if this section is essential in direction of you. The iPod is a a great deal better determination inside that scenario.

32. Apple previously contains Rhapsody as an application, which is a great start out, but it is currently hampered by the inability toward store locally upon your iPod, and contains a dismal 64kbps bit value. If this variations, then it will to some degree negate this ease for the Zune, nonetheless the 10 tunes per thirty day period will still be a massive in addition within just Zune Pass’ choose.

33. Love to see content likes this. Thanks for sharing this.

34. I love publications like these however I find myself spending hours simply browsing and reading. Great work, keep it up.

35. The fresh new Zune browser is remarkably Excellent, nonetheless not as Terrific as the iPod’s. It is effective perfectly, but just isn’t as fast as Safari, and contains a clunkier interface. If your self occasionally program upon taking the net browser that is not an issue, yet if you are developing towards read the world wide web alot towards your PMP then the iPod’s larger display screen and far better browser might be considerable.

36. Zune and iPod: Maximum humans compare the Zune towards the Contact, still right after looking at how slender and astonishingly tiny and light it is, I take it toward be a pretty unique hybrid that combines qualities of both equally the Contact and the Nano. It truly is Quite colourful and beautiful OLED show is a bit scaled-down than the touch screen, nevertheless the participant alone feels rather a bit more compact and lighter. It weighs around 2/3 as considerably, and is considerably scaled-down within just width and top, though becoming merely a hair thicker.

37. Opal says:

People will frequently claim that joy is something you select. This might or might not be true. Occasionally it can be difficult to be happy when you have a lot of troubles.

38. paypal says:

People will commonly claim that happiness is something you pick. This could or may not hold true. Sometimes it could be challenging to be pleased when you have many issues.

39. Sorry for the substantial assessment, nonetheless I’m rather loving the fresh new Zune, and be expecting this, as very well as the very good opinions some other Those contain written, will support oneself come to a decision if it is really the specifically conclusion for yourself.

40. Eloy Petko says:

chiropractor bloomington il

41. chiropractor bloomington il

42. Very good – I enjoyed this material

43. There is a lot of stuff on the world wide web now. Here is one more contribution for everyones benefit. Great job.

44. Excellent, I’m happy to see this matieral on the internet