Latest iControlPad prototype bulks up, gets handled on video

by Lenny
November 8, 2009
Comments

It’s been a while since we last got an update from ZodTTD on his iControlPad iPhone controller accessory, but this latest prototype looks like it was worth the wait. The controls have been moved from the sides of the phone to a more comfortable-seeming bottom placement with dual analog sticks and rear-mounted triggers, and the whole thing’s gotten bigger and badder — there’s even an internal battery for charging your phone as you play. ZodTTD says actual shipping hardware is coming soon — just make sure you change that default root password if you decide to jailbreak and grab one, mkay?

P.S.- ZodTTD says another video featuring psx4iphone and a “pretty sweet Wipeout XL demo” is coming shortly on his YouTube channel, we’ll keep you updated.

Category Uncategorized
Tags

433,612Comments

1. update site says:

This is using a bit a lot more subjective, yet I significantly favor the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colourful, contains even more flair, and some interesting options which include ‘Mixview’ that allow your self all of a sudden watch similar albums, music, or other customers comparable in the direction of what you are listening to. Clicking on one particular of those people will center on that merchandise, and an additional established of “neighbors” will come into look at, permitting you toward navigate about investigating by means of equivalent artists, audio, or end users. Conversing of consumers, the Zune “Social” is additionally suitable pleasurable, permitting yourself obtain some others with shared tastes and turning into mates with them. By yourself then can hear in direction of a playlist manufactured primarily based on an amalgamation of what all your good friends are listening toward, which is as well enjoyable. People worried with privateness will be relieved to comprehend yourself can stop the general public in opposition to watching your particular person listening patterns if your self hence take.

2. blog online says:

In between me and my spouse we have owned excess MP3 avid gamers earlier mentioned the several years than I can depend, such as Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, and so on. But, the last couple yrs I have fixed down in direction of one line of gamers. Why? Because I was content to obtain how well-designed and pleasurable in the direction of retain the services of the underappreciated (and broadly mocked) Zunes are.

3. Candice says:

thanks for the info

4. your blog says:

Sorry for the large examine, yet I am seriously loving the contemporary Zune, and count on this, as perfectly as the high quality testimonials some other us citizens include created, will help yourself determine if it’s the directly final decision for your self.

5. love blog says:

Concerning me and my spouse we have owned further more MP3 players in excess of the a long time than I can count, which includes Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etcetera. But, the past couple a long time I have resolved down to 1 line of gamers. Why? Because I was happy in the direction of take a look at how well-designed and pleasurable in the direction of use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

6. blogging says:

Fingers down, Apple’s application shop wins through a mile. It can be a substantial determination of all kinds of apps vs a alternatively sad amount of a handful for Zune. Microsoft includes Strategies, particularly in the realm of game titles, however I’m not certainly I’d will need in the direction of wager upon the long run if this element is critical to on your own. The iPod is a significantly far better option in just that situation.

7. my website says:

Zune and iPod: Optimum All those look at the Zune to the Touch, nonetheless following looking at how slim and surprisingly tiny and gentle it is, I test it in the direction of be a alternatively exclusive hybrid that brings together qualities of both of those the Contact and the Nano. It is really amazingly colourful and gorgeous OLED show is a little bit smaller than the contact screen, still the participant alone feels reasonably a bit more compact and lighter. It weighs regarding 2/3 as a great deal, and is substantially more compact inside of width and top, despite the fact that getting basically a hair thicker.

8. update site says:

In between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 gamers over the decades than I can rely, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, and so forth. But, the past several a long time I have resolved down in direction of 1 line of avid gamers. Why? Mainly because I was content in the direction of explore how well-designed and pleasurable toward employ the underappreciated (and commonly mocked) Zunes are.

9. blog info says:

If you’re however on the fence: get your beloved earphones, mind down toward a Least difficult Acquire and inquire toward plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which a single appears superior toward oneself, and which interface makes you smile excess. Then you’ll understand which is immediately for your self.

10. blog info says:

The new Zune browser is shockingly Excellent, nevertheless not as optimistic as the iPod’s. It will work properly, nevertheless is just not as instant as Safari, and incorporates a clunkier interface. If oneself sometimes application upon employing the website browser that is not an issue, still if you’re coming up with in the direction of read the website alot towards your PMP then the iPod’s bigger display screen and superior browser might be critical.

11. my blog says:

Arms down, Apple’s application retail store wins through a mile. It truly is a significant range of all styles of purposes vs a pretty not happy amount of a handful for Zune. Microsoft is made up of programs, specially inside the realm of game titles, nevertheless I am not absolutely sure I would want toward wager on the upcoming if this element is vital in the direction of yourself. The iPod is a considerably much better alternative in just that scenario.

12. I’ll tools this research towards Two styles of us citizens: present Zune householders who are thinking about an up grade, and Those people attempting in direction of determine in between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other gamers relevance taking into consideration out there, like the Sony Walkman X, yet I hope this presents you plenty of details to deliver an conscious alternative of the Zune vs gamers other than the iPod line as nicely.)

13. my website says:

This is taking a little bit further more subjective, yet I a great deal favor the Zune Market. The interface is colorful, incorporates additional aptitude, and some awesome features such as ‘Mixview’ that permit yourself suddenly see comparable albums, music, or other users similar to what you happen to be listening toward. Clicking upon a single of those people will center upon that product or service, and one more preset of “neighbors” will arrive into perspective, making it possible for your self in the direction of navigate in the vicinity of looking into by means of related artists, new music, or customers. Chatting of people, the Zune “Social” is furthermore very good fun, letting oneself obtain many others with shared preferences and getting mates with them. On your own then can hear toward a playlist built based upon an amalgamation of what all your pals are listening toward, which is also remarkable. Individuals concerned with privateness will be relieved towards notice by yourself can keep away from the community from viewing your particular person listening patterns if on your own hence get.

14. blog says:

Among me and my partner we’ve owned excess MP3 gamers previously mentioned the several years than I can depend, which include Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, and many others. But, the past couple of decades I’ve fixed down towards a single line of players. Why? Considering the fact that I was delighted toward check out how well-designed and exciting in the direction of employ the underappreciated (and extensively mocked) Zunes are.

15. blog news says:

Apple currently contains Rhapsody as an app, which is a superior commence, however it is already hampered by means of the incapability to retail outlet domestically upon your iPod, and includes a dismal 64kbps bit price tag. If this variations, then it will fairly negate this comfort for the Zune, yet the 10 music for each thirty day period will even now be a big in addition within just Zune Pass’ choose.

16. Apple at present has Rhapsody as an application, which is a very good begin, still it is now hampered via the incapability toward keep regionally on your iPod, and consists of a dismal 64kbps little bit value. If this modifications, then it will somewhat negate this usefulness for the Zune, still the Ten music for every thirty day period will continue to be a huge in addition within just Zune Pass’ choose.

17. blog online says:

Fingers down, Apple’s app retailer wins by means of a mile. It really is a enormous variety of all sorts of programs vs a as an alternative unsatisfied option of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, primarily inside of the realm of game titles, yet I’m not yes I might want towards bet on the future if this aspect is substantial in the direction of oneself. The iPod is a substantially improved preference within just that situation.

18. This is having a little bit further more subjective, nevertheless I significantly like the Zune Market place. The interface is colourful, consists of further more flair, and some awesome features including ‘Mixview’ that allow for you out of the blue see similar albums, songs, or other end users similar in direction of what you’re listening in the direction of. Clicking on one of people will middle upon that product, and a further mounted of “neighbors” will occur into belief, allowing you in the direction of navigate in close proximity to investigating by identical artists, tunes, or customers. Talking of buyers, the Zune “Social” is in addition Terrific fun, allowing for oneself come across others with shared tastes and getting close friends with them. Yourself then can listen toward a playlist constructed based upon an amalgamation of what all your mates are listening in the direction of, which is as well thrilling. People worried with privacy will be relieved towards know you can stop the public from watching your unique listening practices if yourself therefore select.

19. blog info says:

Palms down, Apple’s application keep wins by a mile. It really is a large choice of all kinds of apps vs a in its place disappointed amount of a handful for Zune. Microsoft contains Designs, in particular in just the realm of video games, still I am not guaranteed I would need to have toward wager upon the future if this function is considerable in direction of you. The iPod is a a lot greater alternative within just that situation.

20. blog online says:

Arms down, Apple’s application retail store wins by a mile. It truly is a substantial determination of all varieties of applications vs a in its place not happy determination of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has programs, primarily within just the realm of games, still I am not sure I would have to have in direction of wager upon the potential if this component is crucial toward oneself. The iPod is a considerably superior decision inside that circumstance.

21. The Zune concentrates upon remaining a Transportable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a activity machine. Possibly within the upcoming it’ll do even greater inside these areas, nevertheless for at the moment it is a remarkable way towards arrange and listen in the direction of your audio and flicks, and is devoid of peer within that regard. The iPod’s pros are its internet browsing and apps. If those people stable a lot more powerful, potentially it is your excellent decision.

22. Palms down, Apple’s app retailer wins by means of a mile. It is a huge choice of all varieties of purposes vs a alternatively unsatisfied option of a handful for Zune. Microsoft is made up of courses, particularly within the realm of game titles, nevertheless I’m not absolutely sure I’d want towards wager upon the future if this part is significant to by yourself. The iPod is a a great deal superior decision inside of that situation.

23. update blog says:

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by way of a mile. It is really a substantial choice of all sorts of applications vs a alternatively disappointed selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft is made up of courses, primarily inside the realm of video games, nevertheless I’m not guaranteed I’d will need toward bet on the future if this aspect is considerable toward you. The iPod is a considerably superior determination within that circumstance.

24. Kelley Denty says:

chiropractor bloomington il

25. my site says:

Sorry for the substantial review, but I’m Quite loving the fresh new Zune, and expect this, as properly as the Good reviews some other us residents have written, will assist by yourself decide if it really is the straight preference for your self.

26. blog info says:

The fresh Zune browser is amazingly Excellent, but not as very good as the iPod’s. It is effective nicely, yet isn’t really as immediate as Safari, and contains a clunkier interface. If yourself at times plan on using the website browser which is not an issue, however if you might be designing in direction of read through the internet alot in opposition to your PMP then the iPod’s more substantial display and far better browser could possibly be essential.

27. I am going to gear this evaluation in direction of 2 patterns of These: existing Zune homeowners who are contemplating an update, and folks hoping in direction of make a decision in between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worthy of thinking of out there, which include the Sony Walkman X, but I be expecting this provides yourself ample facts in direction of generate an conscious choice of the Zune vs avid gamers other than the iPod line as very well.)

28. If you’re still upon the fence: grab your favourite earphones, thoughts down in direction of a Most straightforward Invest in and ask in direction of plug them into a Zune then an iPod and perspective which a single appears improved toward on your own, and which interface would make by yourself smile additional. Then you will know which is straight for oneself.

29. love blog says:

If you happen to be even now on the fence: grab your beloved earphones, mind down in direction of a Simplest Purchase and check with in the direction of plug them into a Zune then an iPod and look at which one particular appears improved towards yourself, and which interface generates by yourself smile added. Then you’ll realize which is straight for by yourself.

30. blog says:

This is becoming a little bit much more subjective, still I substantially prefer the Zune Market. The interface is colourful, incorporates more flair, and some neat functions together with ‘Mixview’ that permit yourself suddenly see equivalent albums, audio, or other customers identical in direction of what you are listening in the direction of. Clicking on one particular of these will middle upon that product, and yet another preset of “neighbors” will arrive into viewpoint, making it possible for yourself towards navigate over looking into by similar artists, songs, or consumers. Chatting of buyers, the Zune “Social” is much too best enjoyment, allowing oneself locate many others with shared preferences and getting close friends with them. Your self then can pay attention in direction of a playlist made dependent upon an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening towards, which is far too enjoyable. Those people nervous with privacy will be relieved toward notice by yourself can stay clear of the general public against looking at your personal listening habits if by yourself so come to a decision.

31. blogging says:

Between me and my husband we have owned even more MP3 gamers over the several years than I can depend, together with Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etcetera. But, the closing few years I have resolved down in the direction of 1 line of players. Why? Due to the fact I was content to locate how well-designed and enjoyment in direction of hire the underappreciated (and greatly mocked) Zunes are.

32. my blog says:

Hands down, Apple’s app retail outlet wins via a mile. It is really a enormous variety of all sorts of purposes vs a very unsatisfied choice of a handful for Zune. Microsoft consists of systems, specially in the realm of video games, yet I’m not absolutely sure I might want in direction of wager on the long run if this component is crucial to yourself. The iPod is a significantly better option inside of that situation.

33. Fingers down, Apple’s application retail store wins by means of a mile. It is really a large decision of all forms of apps vs a fairly unsatisfied decision of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has Strategies, specifically within just the realm of games, however I’m not guaranteed I would require to guess upon the long term if this function is significant in direction of your self. The iPod is a a great deal improved option in just that case.

34. blogging says:

Zune and iPod: Maximum folks examine the Zune in direction of the Touch, still at the time observing how slim and shockingly small and mild it is, I consider it in the direction of be a rather one of a kind hybrid that brings together characteristics of both equally the Contact and the Nano. It truly is Pretty vibrant and gorgeous OLED exhibit is slightly smaller than the touch screen, yet the player by itself feels relatively a little bit smaller sized and lighter. It weighs in excess of 2/3 as significantly, and is significantly smaller sized in just width and peak, although being merely a hair thicker.

35. my website says:

Sorry for the enormous evaluate, nevertheless I’m extremely loving the clean Zune, and anticipate this, as effectively as the very good assessments some other people in america have written, will assist you make your mind up if it’s the immediately selection for by yourself.

36. update blog says:

Sorry for the significant examine, but I’m fairly loving the clean Zune, and anticipate this, as nicely as the superior critiques some other people in america contain penned, will guidance on your own come to a decision if it is really the straight preference for oneself.

37. your website says:

The refreshing Zune browser is shockingly Wonderful, but not as Wonderful as the iPod’s. It will work properly, nonetheless isn’t really as instant as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If your self at times plan upon applying the website browser that is not an issue, nevertheless if you happen to be designing in direction of go through the net alot in opposition to your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and improved browser might be essential.

38. my website says:

The fresh Zune browser is surprisingly Great, however not as very good as the iPod’s. It will work perfectly, still isn’t as instantaneous as Safari, and includes a clunkier interface. If your self at times plan upon utilizing the world-wide-web browser that is not an issue, however if you are planning in the direction of study the world wide web alot in opposition to your PMP then the iPod’s greater screen and improved browser may possibly be important.

39. my website says:

In between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 avid gamers previously mentioned the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the final several many years I have settled down toward a person line of avid gamers. Why? Considering the fact that I was happy towards obtain how well-designed and exciting towards use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

40. blog info says:

Concerning me and my spouse we’ve owned further MP3 avid gamers more than the decades than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, and so forth. But, the very last couple decades I’ve solved down in the direction of a single line of avid gamers. Why? For the reason that I was content in the direction of uncover how well-designed and fun toward seek the services of the underappreciated (and broadly mocked) Zunes are.

41. love blog says:

The Zune concentrates upon becoming a Transportable Media Player. Not a internet browser. Not a activity machine. Possibly within just the foreseeable future it will do even much better inside people areas, but for previously it really is a fantastic course towards set up and listen toward your new music and motion pictures, and is without peer inside that regard. The iPod’s positive aspects are its net going to and programs. If people stable more persuasive, maybe it is your suitable determination.

42. your blog says:

This is turning into a little bit more subjective, yet I much want the Zune Current market. The interface is colourful, is made up of much more flair, and some cool characteristics like ‘Mixview’ that enable you abruptly perspective similar albums, music, or other buyers identical in the direction of what you might be listening towards. Clicking on a single of these will centre upon that products, and one more established of “neighbors” will appear into watch, allowing oneself in the direction of navigate near investigating through similar artists, tunes, or buyers. Talking of buyers, the Zune “Social” is far too Terrific exciting, allowing for you obtain others with shared choices and turning out to be friends with them. Oneself then can hear toward a playlist made based mostly on an amalgamation of what all your buddies are listening in the direction of, which is moreover remarkable. Those people apprehensive with privateness will be relieved to realize yourself can avert the community versus seeing your specific listening behavior if oneself thus make your mind up.

43. my website says:

Sorry for the large review, however I’m genuinely loving the contemporary Zune, and anticipate this, as very well as the suitable critiques some other people today contain prepared, will help on your own make a decision if it can be the instantly selection for oneself.

44. blog news says:

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a website browser. Not a recreation machine. Maybe inside of the upcoming it’s going to do even greater inside all those areas, however for currently it can be a Wonderful route to prepare and hear to your new music and flicks, and is with out peer within that regard. The iPod’s rewards are its world wide web viewing and applications. If all those good far more persuasive, perhaps it is your best final decision.

45. your website says:

Among me and my partner we’ve owned more MP3 avid gamers above the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etcetera. But, the final number of a long time I’ve solved down to just one line of avid gamers. Why? Due to the fact I was satisfied toward find how well-designed and enjoyment toward retain the services of the underappreciated (and greatly mocked) Zunes are.

46. my site says:

Apple already has Rhapsody as an application, which is a great get started, yet it is currently hampered through the incapability to shop regionally on your iPod, and is made up of a dismal 64kbps bit price. If this changes, then it will to some degree negate this usefulness for the Zune, nevertheless the 10 tunes per month will nonetheless be a huge additionally within Zune Pass’ desire.

47. blog news says:

This is turning out to be a little bit much more subjective, but I a great deal want the Zune Current market. The interface is vibrant, incorporates a lot more flair, and some cool options which includes ‘Mixview’ that permit you suddenly view very similar albums, tunes, or other people identical towards what you’re listening in direction of. Clicking on 1 of those will heart on that products, and a further preset of “neighbors” will occur into impression, enabling oneself towards navigate over looking into as a result of equivalent artists, new music, or users. Chatting of users, the Zune “Social” is furthermore suitable fun, making it possible for your self discover some others with shared choices and getting to be close friends with them. Your self then can listen toward a playlist developed primarily based upon an amalgamation of what all your mates are listening in direction of, which is way too fascinating. Those fearful with privateness will be relieved in direction of understand your self can prevent the general public versus observing your individual listening practices if you so make your mind up.

48. blog info says:

This is using a little bit far more subjective, but I substantially desire the Zune Market place. The interface is colourful, incorporates further more aptitude, and some great characteristics which includes ‘Mixview’ that permit by yourself instantly view identical albums, songs, or other consumers identical to what you might be listening toward. Clicking on just one of those will heart on that product or service, and yet another fastened of “neighbors” will appear into view, permitting by yourself toward navigate in close proximity to investigating through very similar artists, music, or people. Talking of users, the Zune “Social” is moreover Wonderful entertaining, letting by yourself come across many others with shared preferences and starting to be mates with them. On your own then can hear toward a playlist crafted primarily based upon an amalgamation of what all your pals are listening towards, which is way too exciting. All those concerned with privacy will be relieved in direction of recognize oneself can avoid the public against watching your particular person listening routines if oneself therefore make your mind up.

49. blog info says:

This is getting a little bit excess subjective, still I considerably choose the Zune Marketplace. The interface is vibrant, incorporates a lot more flair, and some amazing functions like ‘Mixview’ that let on your own suddenly see comparable albums, music, or other customers similar in the direction of what you might be listening in direction of. Clicking on a single of all those will center upon that item, and a further fixed of “neighbors” will appear into watch, allowing yourself toward navigate in the vicinity of researching by means of identical artists, music, or buyers. Conversing of people, the Zune “Social” is additionally superb exciting, allowing for you locate some others with shared tastes and getting buddies with them. Oneself then can pay attention toward a playlist built dependent upon an amalgamation of what all your good friends are listening in direction of, which is also thrilling. These concerned with privacy will be relieved to notice your self can reduce the community from viewing your personal listening practices if by yourself therefore just take.

50. love blog says:

I’ll devices this evaluate toward 2 products of individuals: current Zune owners who are taking into consideration an update, and human beings attempting in direction of come to a decision between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other gamers great importance taking into consideration out there, which include the Sony Walkman X, but I be expecting this delivers by yourself sufficient information in direction of create an informed determination of the Zune vs avid gamers other than the iPod line as perfectly.)